Welcome to the Wiley Kennedy Foundation
With the Goals of...
- Promoting Wellness:
- Encouraging health life style awareness, helping people manage their health challenges and making health service affordable to all
- Promoting Education:
- Supporting life-long learning by enhancing educational values to promote literacy, school, and community services.
- Expanding Opportunities:
- Reaching across barriers-- be they based on gender, ethnicity or physical.
- Developing Leaders:
- Supporting the type of community service that give talented individuals the experience to become future leaders.
- Building Community Partnerships:
- Connecting neighboring organizations to create networks to address complex social and environmental challenges.
Through Community Partnerships:
with businesses, health centers, universities, advocacy groups, and others.
BETHLEHEM BAPTIST CHURCH
1028 EASTMAN STREET
WILEY KENNEDY FOUNDATION
1029 EASTMAN STREET
COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA 29203
CLICK HERE TO SEND US AN EMAIL
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
9:30 AM TO 4:30 PM
FRIDAYS BY APPOINTMENT